| Broncos Super Fan Cheerleader | What is a Leprechaun? | Links | Customer Feedback | Contact Us | Additional Information
Everyone knows a Leprechaun is hard to catch. Those who are quick enough and in the right place at the right time are guaranteed good luck, riches, mischief and assured entertainment. Since 1983, all this and more come from catching a glimpse of Rocky the Colorado Leprechaun.
The Colorado Lottery found Rocky perfect for The Lucky Leprechaun during the kick-off scratch games "Pot-O-Gold". Bushmills Irish Whiskey and Coors Killians Beer made Rocky The Leprechaun their official Leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day over years of promotions. The hospitality business and gaming industry at casinos, bars and restaurants have found a good luck visit from Rocky the Leprechaun to be a year-round novelty. Rocky has opened Fitzgeralds casinos and countless day care centers, schools, libraries and hospitals where children have been his only audience.
You may catch him leading 75,000 in cheers at Denver Bronco "Twice World Champion" home games or on NFL highlight films. You may have caught his numerous T.V., appearances during commercials on WTBS or CNN, Denver T.V. stations with public service announcements or on Dick Van Dyke's, Diagnosis Murder series.
Whether you have seen him on Dick Van Dyke's Diagnosis Murder series, in Las Vegas at trade shows or casinos, at NFL football games or raising in a children's hospital, Rocky the Colorado Leprechaun, seems to be everywhere bringing good luck and a smile to all who catch his act.
A LEPRECHAUN IS ...
A prankster, a jester, a comic, a clown, a pest, a poet, a good luck charm, a dancer, a teacher, always a surprise, uniquely entertaining, shockingly wise, year round attraction, always on the run, good luck, magical, mischievious and fun.
... Sporting Events Trade Shows Promotions Daycare Centers Schools Private Partys Casinos Bars/Restaurants Festivals and parades.
.,. Music, Dance, Poetry, Storytelling, Good Luck Giveaways, Games and Comedy Rocky, The Leprechaun is an excellent Master of Ceremonies and will compose original poetry for any and all occasions.
Customer Comments & Feedback
- "I thank you for your dedicated involvement." Frederico Pena - Former Mayor, Denver
- "Broncos' good luck charm" Denver Post
- "Warm, loving, entertaining" Call Dunning - Childrens Hospital
- "He possesses a 14 carat gold heart." Megan Seacord - Rocky Mtn. News "Broncos' good luck charm"
- "Your enthusiasm and commitment made it a big success." Del Calzo & Assc. - Colorado Lottery
- "Rocky spun his magic over the crowds." John Colt - Rocky Mtn. News
- "Evergreen is lucky to have a Leprechaun." Canyon Courier
- "I would recommend his services to anyone." Michelle Arguello - Kinder Care
- "We highly recommend him as an excellent entertainer." Wane Distributing - Coors
- "A real crowd stopper." Castle Corporation
- " Keeps up the crowd and fan support." John E. Beake - Bronco General Manager